The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) v3 was released in June 2007. The ITIL methodology was introduced in the 1980s by the United Kingdom's Central Computer and Telecommunications Agency (CCTA) because they realized that a more systematic approach to manage the IT infrastructure was required. ITIL provides guidance to improve the quality of IT services. It describes the "Best Practices" of IT service management.
The major entities such as service support, service desk, incident management, problem management, service level management, availability management release management etc were described by ITIL. It also provides much care on IT security management. According to ITIL, IT organisation can benchmark with other organisations to compute their standard which inturn increase their performance.
Methods to improve quality must be ITIL compliant. In every organization Audits provide a qualitative and subjective rating of ITIL adoption. Identification, measurement and periodic review to determine the service assets were required to successfully implement the desired service strategy.
* Our products will help to implement "Best Practices" in the organisation.
* We follow the main objectives of ITIL such as
* We design our products, based on the above mentioned factors.
* Change Management: JiJi Active Directory Reports helps in Reporting and proper auditing to track all changes in Active Directory.
* Incident management: Analyse and manage each Report using JiJi Active Directory Reports periodically. alerts to change password at the right time to avoid security hazards.
* "Problem Management: Get Reports such as user, computer and printer reports using JiJi Active Directory Reports to identify and fix all the problems and make ease of your diagnosing task.
* Risk Management: Measuring the level of risk and its effect is essential. Inactive Users Report is generated to log off or delete the idle accounts, since there is a possibility for unauthorised usage.
* Access management: Bad Log on Attempt and Account Lock out Reports helps to manage problems related to invalid access
You last visited:x