This release supports the following features
- SMS notification to users mobile about their password expiry
- Primary / Secondary email address attribute included for sending expiry notifications
- Redesigned Report section with new reports – “All Users” and “Password Changed Users in Last N days”
- Versions supported for this upgrade: 184.108.40.206 and above
This release includes the following features
- Account Lockout Analyzer – Lockouts occurred from IIS and Mobile devices supported
- File Server Reports – Cluster file server Audit supported
- Versions supported for this upgrade: 2.5 and above
The following features have been added in this release:
- Account Lockout Analyzer improved by adding Nested Client Analyze option
- Improved Logon Events report improved by removing unwanted logs
- AD Actions button visibility controlled by AD Management rights.
- Customization supported for report 'Not modified in last n days'
This release focuses on New and Improved email editor which supports
- Buildin attributes for Timestamp,lastpassword set, etc...
- Insert images on email Header and Footer
- Minor issues in email clients such as Thunderbird and Outlook fixed
The following issues are fixed in this release:
- Improved analyze functionality in Account Lockout analyzer
- Issues in fetching file shares are fixed
- Event log analysis shared lock issue handled
- Processing Who field in Exchange change reports are corrected.
- SQL server status message displayed at home page.
Following are the changes implemented in this release
- License count is now based on the Number of users enrolled in to the product. In previous versions, it applies to all users in the given scope.
- Updated product literals for French language.