Gartner states that 30% of help desk queries are related to password reset management
and account lockout. With JiJi Self Service Password Reset, end-users can securely
reset their own Active Directory passwords without the involvement of highly technical
help desk professionals. JiJi Self Service Password Reset lowers end-user downtime.
End-users, no longer have to wait for a member of the helpdesk staff to reset their
forgotten password or lost password.
JiJi Self Service Password Reset raises help desk efficiency because now they have
more time to focus on other issues rather than spending time consuming task in resetting
passwords. JiJi Self Service Password Reset can help your organization to reduce
costs, improve security and increase productivity.
Some of the key features of JiJi Self Service Password Reset are
- Multi factor authentication is available for password reset. (Question And Answer challenge, Email verification, Mobile Verification)
- Mobile browser support enabled for self-service pages and help desk user pages- Self change password
- Logon Agents for Windows [GINA/Credential Provider] and Mac OS to facilitate users to reset their password from their locked windows screen. Self-unlock account
- Ability to reset password from remote machines from user's OWA login pages
- Ability to install web portal over DMZ
- Settings available to force users for self-service enrollment, immediately after their logon. This feature is supported for Windows and Mac machines.
- Administrator can customize and brand the end user pages as per your conventions by using simple drag and drop
- Administrator can customize the text shown on login screen for password reset
- Multilingual support in major European languages (French, German, Italian, Spanish and Russian). Please contact us for any additional language support.
- Audit logs for actions done by users such as password reset, failed requests, incorrect answers, unlocks, enrollments etc.,
- Web portal can be accessed from Windows, Mac and Chrome book