JiJi Self Extractor merges multiple files into a single self-extracting file. Compressed
files can be converted as a self extracting file which would be automatically decompressed
on self extraction. We support 15 different compression formats (7z, zip, rar etc.,)for
auto decompression. This facility would be convenient for data transfers across
internet, e-mails. This is also suitable for packaging softwares for deployment
on client machines.
The key features include
- Merge multiple file as a single package.
- Auto decompression facility available for compressed files. Compression format supported
are tar, 7z, zip, iso, arj, lzma, cab, z, rar, bz2, gz, jar, nsis, cpio, chm, bzip2.
- Capable of executing a packed file after extraction. This would be helpful in software
- Command line arguments are supported for the executing file of the pack.
- Unicode support.
- Support in all windows OS (Includes Windows 7).