Active Directory Contact Creation
- Select "Create" under AD Contact
Management in JiJi AD Manager home page
- Click "Grid View" tab or "Native
- Select "Import from CSV" button and open the CSV file you have created.
- Click "Add Attribute" to add attributes of your interest.
- Click "Next".
- Click "Browse" to display all the containers in your
current domain. Select any one container where you need to create contacts. By default
Users container will be selected. After selecting
the container, press Next button.
- The summary page displays values after resolving all naming format, if any. Click
"Create" button to proceed.
- Click "OK" to go homepage. You can click Export to export the results to PDF / CSV / XLS file.
NOTE: Name attribute is mandatory attributes for contact
creation, if name attribute is not given, givenname and sn and initial will fill